We suggest following these product guidelines:
- Avoid scratching or rubbing your accessory against rough surfaces.
- Please, note the all fine leather products are vulnerable to humidity and direct sources of heat. Make sure you don't place your belt close to radiators or leave in the car cabin under direct sunlight.
- Keep your accessory away from the contact with liquids, hand sanitizers, make-up, and perfume.
- Please clean your belt by gently wiping the leather with provided cloth and leather cleaner.
- Please make sure to store your accessory at room temperature, under non-humid, and ventilated conditions.